2015-06-25

OOTD - Feeling kawaii with Milklim


My OOTD.
I'm getting some guests over for coffee and cake in an hour or so.

I wanted to feel cute today, so again I put on some new clothes from Japan I bought at the start of this month.

Before I came to Japan again, I had heard that Milklim just had opened up a shop in Harajuku, so of course I had to visit it. I bought the blouse I have on and it's my first thing from Milklim, I'm SO glad I bought it, it's so cute!

It was also first time I ever went into the shop 6%DokiDoki and it was a little difficult to find, I had to ask lots of different Japanese people before finding it. But oh boy am I glad I found it! I bought all the accessories I've wanted for so many years! Yay!

The shopping list:
Blouse: Milklim
Shorts: WEGO
Leggings: A random shop in Japan
Accessories: 6%DokiDoki, Claire's and "Flying Tiger"

2 kommentarer:

  1. I don't think I've been to Milklim, must check it out on my next visit!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should, it's a very cute shop! If you go down Takeshita Dori, then it's in a side street from it, if you look down every side street you can see their name on a building in one of them (I can't remember which one ^^a).

      Slet