2016-04-21

OOTD - Frilly Business


Here's a little old OOTD. It's from March, but I wanted to show it anyways. It's not a particular Japanese street style, so for once it's not Fairy kei! 
However it is inspirered from Fairy kei with the frills and the light colors, but it is not truly Fairy kei.

So yes, this is an everyday outfit I could possibly wear when I don't feel like going all Fairy kei, but still wants to feel cute. 

The nail design is also from that outfit and it didn't turn out as I wanted it, but it do fit the outfit pretty well.

The shopping list:
Hair accessorie: Penny's
Accessories: 6%DokiDoki and the star I got for a Christmas years ago
Sweater: New Yorker
Frilly shorts (supposed to look like a skirt): Forever21
Leggings: Kvickly
Knee-high socks: No Fall
Leg warmers: Deichmann

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar