2015-08-11

Nail art for the japanese band Neat's (ニーツ)


This is also a manicure from when I was in Japan. My japanese best friend (Noe) and I was going to a concert with Neat's (ニーツ), it's her big sisters band so we got in for free, yay!

I really like the music, it's very good and I got all my CD's autographed at the concert!

So since Noe and I was going to this concert we wanted to make a fan based manicure to show our love. I made this nail art myself on my nails and on Noes (there's only a picture of my nails).

I made a simple manicure with the Neat's logo on the thumb, which was a little hard to do, but went well! I really like how the design can fit almost all my clothing.

I used Canmake - Peppermint Cream as bottom and a white 100円 shop nailpolish with a thin brush. The bow is a sticker from a 100円 shop.

If you don't know the band Neat's then check out their website HERE, you won't regret it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar