2015-08-12

OOTD - Red and pink together?


I was going to my little sisters birthday party (she turned 15), so I put something fairly "normal" fashion on. I wanted to have something pretty but not TOO pretty, haha!

It's also my first time to mix red and pink together, normally I wouldn't use pink with red rather black or white. I think it works alright, oddly enough the purple nail art also works (I guess it's because of the dots).

I really like the dress a lot, I used it as a Minnie inspired dress from Disney when I was in DisneySea in Japan, I have some hairpins with Minnies bows on them, which I put in an odango hairdo and done! Very Minnie like!

The shopping list:
Dress: Forever21
Leggings: From a local mall (Kvickly)
Socks: WEGO
Accessories: Claire's and Flying Tiger
Nailpolish: You can read about it HERE

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar