2016-03-30

Outfit from an Amai Fashion meet-up


Finally I could come to my first Amai Fashion meet-up which was in the end of February. An Amai Fashion Meet-up is for everyone with a "sweet" japanese style, which does not include Lolita Fashion, because it have a lot of sub-styles for itself.

It's the first group on Facebook in Denmark for only cute japanese styles other than Lolita Fashion. There is of course an "Asian Fashion" group, but that includes also other Asia countries like Korea. With a more specific view of styles, you get to meet other Danes with the same style as you!
I thought I was a little alone with my Fairy kei and Fairy Decora, but I found others who wear it. Actually even thought the group is for a lot of different "sweet" styles from Japan all the girls at the meet-up was wearing Fairy kei! I guess it's the most populair style.

As you can see, I was dressed in Fairy kei too.
Actually I didnt't have that nail polish on, I first did it later, but it fit so well!

The shopping list:
Hair accessories: Penny's and Flying Tiger
Accessories: 6%DokiDoki and Chocomint
Blouse: H&M
Dress/skirt: Sango
Outer "kimono": New Yorker
Leggings: Kvickly
Knee-high socks: No Fall
Leg warmers: 100円 shop
Shoes: Deichmann

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar