2016-03-28

Why the sudden inactivity

Hey everybody!

After my last post I suddenly didn't post anything for a long time. Normally I would post something a few times a month, but when stuff happens in my life I just end up not doing anything about the blog.

So, yeah, things happened in my life, and I'm trying to figure out things for a while.

Meantime I can enlighten everyone about why my fashion outfits only have been one style lately.
Maybe you noticed that most of my fashion outfit of the day have been Fairy Kei? 
Well, the reason why is that it's a really easy japanese style to wear for everyday life. I really love the pastel colors too. Also this year a new group started on Facebook for fellow Danes wearing Fairy Kei fashion and there started to be meet-ups in the community like Lolita Fashion meet-ups. It also encouraged me to wear more Fairy Kei.

Maybe some of you don't know the fashion, so shortly it's about wearing pastel colors, layers of clothing, be cute and get the feeling of someting "light and fluffy", also the 80's cartoon motifs is a big hit in the style! Literally the name means Fairy style. Maybe I'll make a post about the fashion in detail, but right now, you can enjoy the combination of outfits already on my blog!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar